- Taxi: For individual transfers by taxi, we recommend Jacobs Travel: +31 (0)43 601 38 77 or contact them by e-mail.
- Public transport: For information on the Dutch railway please visit the website of NS International. For information on the overall public transport, use this link.
- International train: You can easily plan your international train journey via https://www.b-europe.com/EN. The Thalys from Brussel South (Belgium) to Aachen HBF (Germany) takes you about 65-75 minutes. The transfer from Aachen HBF to the conference venue is about 20 minutes by taxi.
- By car: Please find the directions to the conference venue on the website of the Bilderberg Castle Vaalsbroek. There is a parking space in front of the hotel (free of charge) and two charging stations for electric cars.
The schedule for the ICIC2020 conference has been made; participants with a transfer have been informed. Unfortunately it is no longer possible to make changes to the schedule. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the transfer service.
If you wish to take a taxi instead, these are the estimated travel durations and fares by taxi from the major airports and train stations:
- Maastricht Aachen Airport (Netherlands) | 35 minutes | € 45,-
- Eindhoven Airport (Netherlands) | 60 minutes | € 135,-
- Schiphol Airport Amsterdam (Netherlands) | 150 minutes | € 285,-
- Brussels Airport (Belgium) | 90 minutes | € 175,-
- Düsseldorf International Airport (Germany) | 70 minutes | € 165,-
- Köln/Bonn Airport (Germany) | 65 minutes | € 160,-
The conference hotel is fully booked on Thursday. There are a few rooms left on Wednesday, please contact the hotel if you have questions. If you still wish to book a stay during the conference, there are other locations in the area. Vaals and surroundings offer a wide range of places to stay, in different price categories.