Final practical information
This week the International Conference on the Implementation of the revised World Anti-Doping Code (ICIC2020) will take place. Over 190 participants have registered and we are very much looking forward to it! On this page you can find all the practical information you need for the conference.
TRAVEL & CONFERENCE VENUE
Getting to the conference
- Shuttle service: If you have indicated that you want to use our (paid) shuttle service and informed us on your travel schedule, you have received with the transfer details, such as pick-up time and place.
- Taxi: For individual transfers by taxi, we recommend Jacobs Travel: +31 (0)43 601 38 77 or contact them by e-mail.
- Public transport: For information on the Dutch railway please visit the website of the NS International. For information on the overall public transport, use this link.
- By car: Please find the directions to the conference venue on the website of the Bilderberg Castle Vaalsbroek. There is a parking space in front of the hotel (free of charge) and two charging stations for electric cars.
Conference venue address
Bilderberg Castle Vaalsbroek
Vaalsbroek 1, 6291 NH Vaals, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 43 308 93 08 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have booked a room at the conference hotel, please be informed that you can check-in your room from 3.30 pm onwards on Wednesday 15 January. Please check-out before 11 am. We advise you to check-out after breakfast on Friday morning. Luggage can be stored in the luggage room at the hotel reception.
If you are staying at Castle Vaalsbroek, you are welcome to use the wellness facilities. The sauna, swimming pool and fitness area are freely accessible. A voucher for 30% discount on wellness treatments can be found in the conference bag.
PROGRAM & REGISTRATION
Program and registration on site
For the latest version of the program, please visit the website. On Wednesday at 5 pm we hope you will join us for the welcome reception at the conference venue. Before going to the welcome reception, please register for the conference at our registration desk. You can find our registration desk in the lobby of the hotel; you are welcome to register from 1 pm onwards on Wednesday. Please make yourself known and we will provide you with a badge and conference bag. Be aware not to put any personal belongings in the conference bag, since they are all identical and not personalised. If you arrive on Thursday or Friday, our registration desk will be open at all times during the conference. Please note that the desk will then be located at the castle near the plenary room (entrance on the left side of the building).
Included in the program are coffee and tea breaks as well as drinks and finger food on Wednesday at the welcome reception, lunch and dinner on Thursday and lunch and closing drinks on Friday. All breaks, except for the dinner on Thursday evening, will take place at the castle. We are pleased to invite you to the conference dinner on Thursday in the city of Maastricht; this dinner is offered by the Province of Limburg. We will travel to the location by bus.
Any personal costs made at the conference hotel (for example at the hotel bar, room service or wellness centre) are for your own account and will have to be paid on checking out.
The conference is based upon the articles in the World Anti-Doping Code 2021 and the International Standards. You can find all documents here. We kindly ask you to bring the documents yourselves or download these to your tablet or laptop. The conference organisation will not provide these!
The dress code for the conference is smart casual. For the conference dinner on Thursday, the dress code is Tenue de Ville.
To make sure you have all relevant information during the conference, we ask you to download the conference app. Besides the program, you can see who is attending as well. The app allows you to communicate with other participants before, during and after the conference. The organisation will also send you push messages if necessary. How to download the app:
- Go to the App Store (Apple), Play Store (Android) or Windows Store
- Search for ''Networkapp'' (turquoise icon) and click on download
- To use Networkapp, you have to register via LinkedIn or e-mail
- Use the unique event code: ICIC2020
- Start networking!
ICIC2020Registration website for ICIC2020
Arko Sports Mediaicic2020@sportsmedia.nl
Arko Sports Mediaicic2020@sportsmedia.nlhttps://www.icic2020.nl/conference
Bilderberg Castle VaalsbroekBilderberg Castle VaalsbroekVaalsbroek 1 6291 NH Vaals Netherlands